Throughout our college years, we strived every morning to fulfill that vital assignment, to meet the expectations of both our teachers and ourselves. Throughout the 5 or 6 years of studies, we gave our maximum percentage to overcome each of the obstacles and provide the stature in the career that undoubtedly helps us to acquire a reputation in order to successfully complete with honors. Our name reverberates among the most relevant companies in the city.
But now what happens when we get to the workplace where we notice a different performance than we were used to, now you notice that the exercise of your career is different from what you imagined in college. Once established, it seems that no one notices that you are there, rather, they try to overshadow you even more and it is precisely there where you become self-conscious about giving your opinion, asking questions, making suggestions, etc. It feels as if all those university recognitions do not weigh because despite doing a good job, shyness does not allow you to relate since you were used to a rhythm in which you survived perfectly with a fair amount of social interaction.
Have you noticed that in a company the most prosperous people are those who move fast, have allies here or there, bring ideas, solutions, and do not wait for anyone? in short, they have a lot of mental agility. That is why it is of utmost importance to start carrying out confidence training for career women.
To train your confidence you must be aware of that:
- You must work on your self-esteem, and tell yourself every day that you are a woman who will show the world all the qualities she has.
2. You have a lot of potential, there is a reason why you have been chosen among several people who applied to work and sit in the chair where you are now.
3. Flexibility is an important point since everything around you is moving so fast that you can not be pigeonholed in a single mode, the idea is to get out of your comfort zone and show your superior that you are able to move at the same pace as the company.
4. Spontaneity often plays in our favor, this characteristic goes hand in hand with your personality and honesty so it is ideal to contrast them and achieve a good balance of the three.
5. Raise your voice, make yourself noticed, let them notice the desire you have to position your work environment and therefore you will also position yourself ahead of your peers.
6. Overcome the voices that whisper in your ear that you can’t make it, that you are terrified of speaking in public, that tell you that your ideas are bad, voices that self-sabotage you and make you a bag of nerves.
Find a good confidence coach for female executives, they can guide you to improve your confidence
Don’t pay attention to what people say, especially if it comes from people you don’t appreciate and just want to see you fall.
Once you have worked on each of these tips, I will tell you 7 radical benefits of confidence training for career women that you will obtain when you stop underestimating your self-confidence:
- You increase labor productivity, if you speed up your work you indirectly force your colleagues to keep close to your production level, thus causing a chain reaction and the organization ends up running faster than before.
- Your performance will not be limited to sitting in an office for hours following orders, but by showing authority and leadership principles you will be considered to guide a department for example. While you will have your own office, it will not be among the crowd and you will probably not spend much time in it because you will be busy having meetings and closing deals. In particular, it helps you not to abstain in one place, it provides you to act at a distance.
- It decreases the number of rotations between departments like trial and error by the boss to determine where you perform best since the confidence you emanate along with your adaptability skills and healthy self-demand will save you all that time, enhancing your value as an employee.
- Confidence helps you to move up the ladder quickly to a better position, which leads to better earnings and status.
- Confidence gives you a voice that allows you to preach motivation and touch more deeply the people you surround yourself with not only in the work environment but also outside of it. In order to ease the tension in the work environment.
- A woman who trains her confidence is able to represent an organization on an international level without being underestimated and intimidated because she is a woman.
- Society designates you a good compensation and social security because you are a valuable resource and they will look out for your health, comfort, and well-being.
These are some of the ways in which confidence training empowers the businesswoman to thrive, even more so if before your job interview you thoroughly research everything about the organization, the bosses, their managers, how they operate in the industry, etc., as this shows the interviewer your interest and dedication. But not only that, collecting this type of information helps you more than anything else, to know if it suits you, if you like the things they are doing as an entity or if you will be a useful employee for them.
It is true that most of the time fear consumes us but it is up to us to determine if we give it the permission to collapse or not. You must be clear that fear will never cease to exist, it is always lurking every step we take and it is in our power to control it.
Simply by taking workshops and practicing confidence, and self-esteem, and getting a confidence coach for female executives, remember that the most serious thing that can happen is to make a mistake but knowing that the consequence will give you the possibility to reason, detect and correct the mistake.
Trial and error are what will make you a woman of experience with a lot of knowledge who already knows how to act in any scenario.
All the best 🙂