Whether your Internet presence is a personal blog or a business page, the end goal is to drive web surfers to that site. With 67,000 Google searches performed every second, you need to put in the work to be one of those results. You’ll want to ensure the efforts you’re making to drive traffic aren’t for nought. When making the effort to get to the top of the page, make sure you don’t make these off-page SEO and backlink mistakes.
Most people ruin their eCommerce websites because they don’t know how to make them ready and perfect for marketing. Today, I will discuss some points that can be the building blocks for an eCommerce website. With these, you can drive enough sales and traffic to lead your business to the next level.
- You should have optimized product pages around the right keywords.
Right keywords enable the search engines to bring your site to specific search pages. So, ensure to optimize your product pages, Product images, Product URLs, titles, and descriptions around the exact keywords.
Moreover, customers search specific queries and keywords to reach out to those pages that they want.
- Your product pages have reviews.
Reviews are helpful to build customers’ trust and drive sales. Also, positive reviews aid shoppers in decision making while purchasing. Besides, more than 60% of customers make purchases from sites with good reviews.
Moreover, you can improve your Google ranking to drive massive traffic. Furthermore, customers are willing to pay 30% more than the retailer’s actual price with many positive reviews.
- The checkout process is fast & seamless.
Make sure you have a fast and seamless checkout process to respect and save the time of shoppers. You should also have mobile payment integrations such as Apple pay, Android Pay, and Samsung pay to gain loyal customers.
- Customer support is in place.
It plays a crucial role in any business’s growth because it’s the best assistance in solving the customer’s issues. When customers face any problem, then definitely, they would want to find the customer support option.
Try to place the CS option at a suitable place on your website. So, it will give shoppers ease of access to find it.
- Refund policy is prominent.
Sometimes customers return the products for different reasons. However, higher return rates will ruin your eCommerce business. So, make sure you have written a clear refund policy and easy to find on your homepage.
Moreover, your refund policy should benefit shoppers because before making any purchase, they first read the policy. If they find it suitable and meet expectations, then definitely they will buy.
- A friendly FAQ page is prominent.
Ensure the presence of an exact and friendly FAQ page because it;
- Save your time
- Build a relationship with shoppers
- Improve site navigation
- Turn your negatives into positive
- Analyze your site
- Highlight the critical information and much more.
- Ensure Coupon codes and Discount offers
Most shoppers don’t want to pay full price for products when they make an online purchase. You have to offer unique coupon codes and discounts to get new customers, traffic and increase up-sells & cross-sells. However, ensure the following discount offers;
- Percentage-based discount
- Dollar value discount
- Free shipping
- Free gift
- High-quality Products images
A clear and quality image convinces the shoppers to make a purchase because visual things relate to our psycho. Moreover, images define your products and their quality. Ensure to share the product images on social platforms to promote your business.
Quality images create good impressions of buyers. Customers can zoom in to review the product. So, a quality image will maintain the pixels during zoom-in.
- The website is responsive and loads lightning fast.
Do you know 47% of customers expect a web page to load in 2 seconds? However, according to a recent study, if a web page delay 1 second to load, it can lose 7% conversions and 16% customer satisfaction. Thus, a fast loading speed is prominent to increase user experience and to decrease back bounce rate.
Make sure your web design is responsive, SEO and mobile-friendly to engage the visitors. Moreover, an attractive and responsive design will enhance the speed of web pages.
These are not only 9 points but also the building blocks for a successful eCommerce website. Besides, most people follow these marketing strategies to set themselves apart and get their names out with success.
Make sure to implement the above points on your eCommerce website. So, what you think? What points are you most excited to implement on your site? Please share your thoughts, knowledge, and questions below the comment box.
The market does not have much space for those people who believe they don’t need to advertise or engage using social media. According to Forbes, about 90% of startups fail in their first year. Creating the right social media strategy is a must for anyone who wants to be in that successful top 10%. If you are just getting started, here are some tips to execute the perfect basic social media strategy for your startup.
We all wish driving traffic to our websites was as easy as creating quality content and offering a great product or service. It turns out that if you are hoping to show up in a future customer’s search, you will need to put in the effort to get to the top of that page. According to Paul O’Brien of seobrien.com, website visitors need to be confident that a website they visit is legit. Below are six ways you can demonstrate that legitimacy and drive traffic to your site using some of the best local SEO tactics.
- Add Local Testimonials: Create content that is specific to your local market and add local testimonials and feedback to your site. This local SEO tactic shows local clients that you have a tie to their community. Testimonials raise your level of trust with Google. Local testimonials also instil confidence in your potential clients by showing that you are an actual business.
- Map It: Creating a link to a map of your business is one of the best local SEO strategies. Adding a map to your site is a simple way to help your potential customers to find your business. Seventy-eight% of mobile searches based on location result in an eventual purchase. This local SEO tactic helps you to ensure your business is the one they find.
- Easy Access Through Clickable Links: If you’re new to learning how to do local SEO, you may not realize how important it for the phone numbers on your mobile site to be clickable. Having to toggle between your site and their mobile device’s phone app to give you a call by manually entering the phone number. You want that phone call, so make it easy for your future clients.
- Go Google: When first learning how to do local SEO, you’ll need to set up a Google My Business page. Creating a business listing with the world’s largest driver of traffic is a local SEO strategy you can’t ignore. Claiming your My Business page will create a level of legitimacy for your website that drives new traffic which turns into new customers.
- Stake your Claim: Don’t just claim your Google My Business page! Another best local SEO strategy is to claim all online profiles that relate to your business. Whether it is Yelp or TripAdvisor when those sites will pop up in a Google search and drive customers your way.
- Have a Dedicated Contact Page: Combine a little bit of everything from the above list to as a local SEO tactic. A contact page should feature your map, address, email and a clickable phone number. This allow for all the information you customers will need to both find you and get in touch.
Now that you’ve learned the best local SEO strategy, it’s time to get to work. Put these tips to use and start seeing that boost in traffic that you’re working towards.